We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
1 What categories of Data are we collecting?
We collect and process the following Data when you use the site accessible at the address www.armagnac-marquis-de-montesquiou.com (hereinafter referred to as the “Site”):
- Personal data (first and last name, date of birth, postal address, email, country of residence, phone number) that you submit to us, for example by filling in a form or when you request information from us or submit comments;
- Information about your use of the Site, likely to be registered via “cookies” files or browser trackers installed on your terminal and notably details of your visit such as your IP address, your Internet access provider, the browser type, the operating system, the pages of the Site that you have visited, the date and access time, or behavioral data related to the behavioral analysis of the actions and choices you make, such as data resulting from the analysis of your profile, data provided from the use of services such as time of connection, time of use.
We may also ask you for information if you report a problem with our Site; if you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
Mandatory information (notably first name, last name and email address) must be entered in the information fields marked with an asterisk in the Data collection forms. If these fields are not completed, we are unable to provide the services outlined above.
2 For what purposes are these Data collected?
We use the Data that we collect, exclusively, to:
- Provide you with services or information that you have requested from us;
- Answer your requests or comments;
- Ensure that content from our Site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer, facilitate the use of our Site and to personalize your experience of our Site according to your interests and needs;
- Compile statistical data on the use of our Site (in an anonymous way) to enable to measure the satisfaction and the quality of services and to enable the improvement and optimization of the Site;
- Send you newsletters, excluding any commercial solicitation;
- To contact you concerning products and services that might interest you for the purpose of promotional or commercial communication, provided you have given your prior consent;
- To manage the security of the Site.
3 Who are the recipients of the Data?
The Data processed are principally aimed at Spirits Partners (a “société par actions simplifiée” governed by French law, with a share capital of 249,095.00 Euros, registered at the Trade and Company Registry of Paris under number 410 201 628 with its registered office located 112 avenue Kléber, 75016 Paris, France), Data controller, and as the case may be, at the service providers that may assist Spirits Partners in the operation and/or exploitation of the Site.
Some of such service providers may be located outside the European Union. In this respect, Spirits Partners has implemented appropriate contractual measures, based on the model clauses of the European Commission, to establish and/or to confirm that, prior to receiving your Data, the Data recipients, internal or external located in such countries will process your Data with an adequate level of protection.
Provided you have given us your prior consent, the Data relating to you may be communicated to commercial partners (other companies within the Pernod Ricard group) that may send you their commercial offers and proposals.
Finally, the Data may also be disclosed to third parties for the following purposes:
- Any lawfully empowered authority to know about the Data in particular in the event of judicial requests of judicial, police and administrative authorities;
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your Data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
- If Spirits Partners or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case your Data held by it may be one of the transferred assets.
4 Cookies and other browser trackers
This section gives you information on cookies as well as the origin and use of browsing information processed during your consultation of the Site.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files stored in the browser on your device when you use a website, allowing recognition of the browser on your device and storing information during the period of validity of the cookie concerned.
What are the cookies used on the Site and how to disable those cookies?
Some cookies used on this Site are necessary and essential to the use of the Site and some of its features (age filter).
Other types of cookies are used in order to optimize your visit on our Site or to establish anonymous statistics and traffic volumes and use of various contents, sections, etc. of www.armagnac-marquis-de-montesquiou.com in order to help us improve the interest of our services, or also for the purpose of providing you with content relevant to your interests and to target and customize offers that we are sending you, or to restrict the number of appearance of the same advertising.
The Site also uses “social plug-ins” offering the ability to share information through social networks.
You can find here the list of cookies used by www.armagnac-marquis.com, their purpose and how to disable them. Except for cookies mentioned as “essential”, these cookies can be disabled at any time, either individually or in whole.
- Session cookies (age control): these cookies are absolutely necessary to enable us to verify the age of those seeking access to the Site and they cannot be disabled.
- Analytical cookies (Google Analytics): these cookies are used by the Site to establish anonymous statistics and traffic volumes. They are intended to identify visitors, to count and identify how they move on the Site when they use it. This allows improving the operation of the Site, for example by ensuring that users can easily find what they seek. They can be disabled by clicking here.
- Targeting cookies: these cookies enable us to send you targeted advertisements based on your interests. They can be disabled by clicking here.
- Persistent cookies (tick box “Remember me”): these cookies allow memorization of your age. They can be disabled through your Internet browser settings.
You can manage, disable or enable cookies by modifying the settings on your Internet browser. You will find all the necessary information depending on your Internet browser here:
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/fr-fr/windows7/block-enable-or-allow-cookies
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=fr
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/fr-fr/HT1677
- Mozilla: https://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/activer-desactiver-cookies
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.20/fr/cookies.html
What are your rights?
The files elaborated from personal data have been declared with the French Data Protection Authority (CNIL).
According to the French Act No. 78-17 of 6 January 1978 on Information Technology, Data Files and Civil Liberties as amended, you have the right to access and modify the Data relating to you.
You may also oppose for legitimate reasons to the processing of any Data relating to you and to oppose that such Data be used for commercial prospection.
You also have the right, as the case may be, that your Data be rectified, completed, updated, locked or deleted, in the event such Data is inaccurate, incomplete, ambiguous or expired, or whose collection, use, communication or storage is prohibited.
All such rights shall be exercised by sending an email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org, or by sending a postal letter to the following address: Spirits Partners c/o Martell Mumm Perrier-Jouët, Centre d’Affaires Paris Trocadéro, 112 avenue Kléber, 75016 Paris.
We will respond to you within a reasonable period of time from the date of your request, in compliance with applicable law.
We store your Data only for as long as necessary for the purposes of providing access to the Site and to the elated services, or as permitted by applicable law.
If you have subscribed to news services via email, you may also ask not to receive such emails anymore by proceeding as indicated above or by following the instructions included in each of the emails you receive;
For any information concerning the protection of personal Data, you may contact us at the addresses as stated above.
Martell is committed to protecting the security of your Data. We use a variety of measures and procedures to protect your Data from unauthorized access and use, accidental or unlawful destruction, or accidental loss, and alteration. To this end, we have notably implemented technical measures such as firewalls and organizational measures such as a login/efficient password system, physical protection, etc.
6 Contact Us